You can use the buttons on your Multi Function Steering Wheel and/or radio navigation to control the phone remotely from where it is safely stored in your bag or pocket. It will display numbers from your phone either on the Driver Information Screen and/or touch-screen radio, radio navigation unit. From here, you can access numbers from your phone book to make calls and see received missed or dialled calls. The system will mute the audio system when you receive a call and you will hear your caller through your car speaker system.
- Simple and intuitive controls.
- Uses the industry standard Bluetooth™ wireless connection.
- Automatic Bluetooth™ pairing – makes connecting simple and fast.
- Integrates with the vehicle’s Multi Function Steering Wheel (MFSW) controls.
- Dialling from phone book, received, missed, dialled calls from the MFSW.
- Answer or reject calls from the Multi Function Steering Wheel with just the press of one button.
- Integration with the vehicle’s touch-screen radio or radio-navigation system controls.
- Radio/CD audio is muted during an incoming telephone call.
- Plays music via Bluetooth™ using A2DP if supported by the mobile telephone.
- Integrated microphone.
- Original Volkswagen part.
We now offer the Volkswagen Bluetooth Foam Insert that allows you to retrofit your Bluetooth Module in the OEM position of under your seat!